Need a Side-by-Side with built with a powerful engine, top-level ground clearance and a host of utility features? Then the Arctic Cat HDX 500 XT is the machine you’re looking for. A smooth, liquid-cooled motor get’s you over and through rough terrain. With independent coil-over suspension and rugged tires, you’ve got 10 inches of clearance to maneuver beyond the beaten path. The tilting cargo box and tow receiver help you carry and haul more, for less.
- 443 cc, SOHC, Liquid-Coole Single-Cylinder Engine w/ EFI
- Automatic CVT with EBS, Hi/Lo Range, Reverse and Park
- On-Demand 2/4WD
- Overall Size (LxWxH) 129x60x79 inches (327.7×152.4×200.7 cm)
- Fully Independent Double A-Arm Suspension w/ 10 in. Travel
- Coil-Over Shocks
- Duro Kaden Tires on Aluminum Wheels
- Digital Gauge and Halogen Headlights
- 2″ Receiver w/ 1500 lb Tow Capacity
What We Love at G5:
The HDX 500’s smooth, powerful motor is a favorite in the industry for it’s ample torque and power at any temperature, elevation or change in humidity. The automotive-style hood lifts to reveal a large storage compartment, and there’s side storage bins as well, so bringing your gear has never been easier. We’ve displayed this one with our most popular dog crate in the rear cargo box.