Browning Camping takes the Browning motto of “The Best There Is” to heart, producing outdoor and camping gear of only the highest quality. The Granite Creek 2-person is the right-size tent for backcountry adventures and backpacking trips. Light weight, weather resistant and easy to set-up.
- Free-standing pole system with 7000 series aluminum poles
- Easy assembly with pole clips that quickly snap over the tent poles
- Vertical walls increase interior space
- 75D 185T polyester fly with 1500 mm coating resists UV damage and stays taut
- Factory-sealed fly and floor seams provide best weather protection
- 75D 185T polyester taffeta floor with 3000 mm coating
- Extra large #8 zippers
- Mesh storage pockets, gear loft, 7075 aluminum stakes, and guy ropes included
- Weatherproof fly buckles on for maximum adjustability and protection
- Easy entry and great ventilation
- Vestibules for gear storage and extra weather protection
- Half mesh walls increase ventilation
- Granite Creek 2 floor saver available
- Base size: 4′ x 7’4
- Center height: 41″
- Vestibule depth: 30″ front and rear
- Tent area: 29.3 ft²
- Vestibule area: 18.5 ft²
- Minimum weight: 5 lbs.
- Total weight: 5 lbs. 10 oz.
- Packed size: 8″ x 18″
- Pole diameter: 8.5 mm aluminum