The Guided Field Sharpener is a compact knife and tool sharpener designed for use in the field. Built-in 20 degree angle guides ensure a consistent bevel angle across the entire edge of the blade. Five abrasive steps provide a complete sharpening solution. All elements are self contained and require no assembly in the field.
Sharpen many other other tools including scissors, fish hooks, broadheads and more.
- Coarse and fine ceramic rod.
- Coarse and fine diamond plates.
- Leather strop.
- 20Â° controlled angle guides for a consistent bevel angle.
- Fully sharpen knives in the field with five different grit stages.
- Dual ceramic rods fit most serration sizes.
- Quickly sharpen scissor blades and fish hooks using the ceramic rod.
- Portable size for easy carry and storage.
- Model:Guided Field Sharpener
- Model Number:100604F
- Country of Origin:USA
- Product Type:Sharpener