Redmond Rock on a Rope is a great alternative to keeping your Redmond Rock on the ground or feed dish.
Each 3-5 pound Rock on a Rope hangs on a natural hemp rope, ideal for hanging the rock in a barn, stall, or fence post. Tie it tight against the post to make it easier for your horse to lick, or give the rope some slack to create a healthy alternative to candy balls and other boredom busters in the stall. Outdoors, tying Redmond Rock on a Rope to a fence keeps the rock out of the dirt and mud, and tying it lower on a gate allows your horse to maintain the posture horses naturally assume when foraging.
- The minerals in Redmond Rock can help restore and bring your horse back into his natural mineral balance.
- Your horses will get more than 60 trace minerals and electrolytes in a natural blend only nature could have made.
- Redmond Rock contains around 7% mineral content compared to around 3% that most Pakistan mined Himalayan rock contains
- On average, a 9 lb Redmond Rock will last a horse about 3 months.
- Provide fresh, clean water at all times.
- Water is how the horse balances their sodium and mineral intake.
- Redmond Rock is mined, sorted and packaged right here in the USA