Ruger AR-556 NATO Semi Auto AR-15 Pistol with SBA3 Brace 10.5″ Barrel 30 Rounds M-LOK Handguard Black
The Ruger AR-556 Pistol features a lower receiver that is fitted with an adjustable SB Tactical pistol stabilizing brace to aid in accuracy, balance and recoil management. The slim 9″ handguard is free-floating and provides enhanced ergonomics and support. Magpul M-LOK accessory attachment slots along the 3:00, 6:00 and 9:00 positions.
Made from aerospace-grade 7075-T6 aluminum forging, the flattop upper receiver includes a forward assist, dust cover and brass deflector. The bolt is machined from 9310 alloy steel and is shot-peened and pressure proof tested to ensure strength, structural integrity and durability. The twist rate stabilizes bullets from 35 to 77 grains and the 5.56 NATO chamber allows the use of both 5.56 NATO and .223 Remington ammunition.
A matte black oxide finish on the exterior of the bolt carrier provides corrosion resistance. A Ruger flash suppressor is provided, and the threaded barrel allows for standard muzzle accessories to be installed. M4 feed ramps provide improved reliability and includes a 30 round Magpul PMAG.
Ruger AR-556 Pistol Specifications and Features:
- Manufacturer: Ruger
- Manufacturer part number: 8570
- Caliber: .223/5.56 NATO
- Finish: Black
- Action: Semi-Automatic
- Does not include Sights
- Barrel Length: 10.5″ cold hammer forged
- Barrel Twist; 1 in 8″
- Overall Length: 25.30 – 27.90(when stock is extended)
- Weight: 6.2 pounds
- Capacity: 30+1 (30 round magazine plus one in the chamber)
- Includes one Magpul PMAG 30
- Safety: Manual Safety
- Adjustable SB Tactical SBA3 Stabilizing Brace
- Muzzle: Ruger Flash Suppressor
- Barrel Threaded 1/2-28
- Magpul M-LOK Accessory Rails that are Type III Hard Coat Anodized