FULL TANK PELLETS
Designed to increase rib shape and capacity of the rumen or stomach.
- Increases the capacity of the stomach or rumen.
- When limit feeding, adding Full TankTM maintains “gut fill” and keeps the fresh, expanded look.
- Reduces stress level and hard look associated with low feed intake.
- Contains probiotics to aid digestion.
- May be added to a holding ration weeks prior to the show.
- Can be fed leading up to show and on show day for added fill and gut expansion.
- Convenient when intake is restricted to limit weight gain.
- 1/8” pellets help reduce waste and increase palatable across all species.
- More efficient than beet pulp alone.
Important Management Tips:
- Always provide access to fresh, clean water.
- Check weight gains at set time intervals and adjust daily feeding rate as needed until target weight is reached.
- Always transition slowly from one ration to another to help avoid digestive upset.
Please refer to attached tag for ingredients and important information.
HOW TO FEED SUNGLO® FULL TANKTM:
1/2-2 lbs/head/day for pigs sheep and goats. 2-5 lbs/head/day for cattle.