The YETI Tundra 65 cooler is dry ice compatible and spacious enough for a quarter deer, a brisket, or a keeper redfish, making it a perfect hunting or fishing cooler. However, its ample size and ultra-durable construction also makes it ideal for camping, tailgating, outdoor gatherings, and additional meat storage.
- Holds 39 cans with 2 to 1 Ice Ratio
- Fatwall Design – Extra-thick walls hold up to two inches of insulation for unmatched cooling over long periods
- Rotomolded Construction – virtually indestructible with fewer seams and moving parts that typically break
- Permafrost Insulation – pressure-injected, commercial-grade poly in walls and lid maintains consistent cold temperatures
- Includes one (1) dry goods basket
- ColdLock Gasket – freezer-quality gasket keeps the cold in and the heat out, preserving ice temperature and quality
- Secured cooler can act as a bay boat casting platform
- OUTSIDE MEASUREMENTS 16” × 30 1/2” × 17 1/2”
- INSIDE MEASUREMENTS 10 1/8” × 23 3/8” × 10 3/4”
- EMPTY WEIGHT 29 lbs.
- Colors: White, Desert Tan, Ice Blue. Seafoam