GrillGrates for the PK360 are here. This PK360-specific GrillGrate® consists of 3 interlocking panels that sit on top of the standard stainless cooking grid of your PK360 Grill to create a highly heat-conductive cooking surface. The magic is in the raised rails, which rapidly transfer heat upward to cook foods fast and evenly, like an infrared cooker.
While your PK is designed to eliminate flare-ups when cooking with the capsule closed, GrillGrates block flare-ups from burning your food while the lid is open. They act as a flame shield, allowing for more direct grilling at higher temperatures. This is great for cooking steaks at very high temps and achieving a steakhouse quality sear, and with reduced flare-ups, you’ll get your juiciest, most flavorful food yet. GrillGrates are made of hard anodized aluminum, which conducts heat more efficiently than cast iron or stainless steel.
GrillGrates are reversible, so you can flip one or both sides over for smashburgers and griddled food. The world’s best competition steak cooks use PK Grills with GrillGrate®. If you love to cook steak, chops, chicken breasts or any other “hot and fast” food, you need a set of these.
- (2) 15″ Mitre Cut GrillGrate® Panels + (2) 15″ Panels + (1) 15″ Gap Panels
- Covers 90% of the grilling surface
- Designed for the PK360
- GrillGrates are reversible interlocking panels, giving you two grilling surfaces; rails up or on the flat side
- Constructed from hard anodized aluminum, GrillGrates will never rust
- Includes GrateTool and User Guide
We recommend purchasing the GrillGrate® Cleaning Tool with this item.