For more than 25 years, the Family Tradition Tree Stands company has been crafting the most durable tree stands and accessories with Quality, Durability and Comfort in mind. Used by avid hunters, celebrities and beginners alike, Family Tradition Tree Stands are built to a higher standard using galvanized tubular steel frames, that are baked with extra-durable power coating to handle season after season of weather. Finally, the seats webbing is hand weaved providing unparalleled comfort for those long days in the field. Each stand is fully crafted and assembled in the U.S.A.
The Family Tradition Tree Stand model DD14 was featured in the Mossy Oak national advertising campaign. It is a beloved and widely used model for tandem hunts, or those seeking additional room in the stand for lengthy days perched above.
- The DD14 Ladder Stand seat Height is 12’ 3” off the ground
- When seated in the DD14, the Hunter’s eye level is 14’ 7” off the ground
- The Family Tradition premium quality nylon webbed Seat measures 42” wide by 15” deep, the webbed back measures 23” high
- Standing Platform measures 42” wide by 17” deep and is made with expanded metal flooring
- The Family Tradition Ultra Rigid Double-Rail Ladder Construction eliminates the need for the dreaded brace against the tree. A single heavy duty ratchet behind the seat secures the stand to your favorite tree
- The Pivoting Rifle Rest allows for easy Entry and Exit
- Premium Quality padding on Rifle Rest for added comfort and quiet when the big bucks approach your stand
- A Fall Restraint System is provided with each stand for added safety
- Optional Camouflage Skirt is available
- Additional 41” Ladder Extensions are available
- Weight: 65 lbs
- Capacity: 400 lbs